Next Week is Bring A Friend to Dance Class Week October 17-20th. Your friend must be the appropriate age for the class and come in clothing that is easy to move in.
You can register online!
Fall Classes start September 7th
Recital DVD’s are in!
If you would like to be on our 26th Annual Recital on June 12, 2016 then you need to be registered for classes before Christmas. We order costumes by then.
"Our mission is to offer high quality dance instruction in a safe, creative and nuturing environment that empowers students and enriches their lives on many levels.”
See our Dancewear Shoppe page and the Rhinestones Unlimited page for more details on Swarovski Crystals
We now carry them in our store and have an account where you can buy direct.
As a parent, you provide dance education for your child hoping to give them an experience which will enrich their lives on several levels:
- You want your child to develop coordination, grace and physical fitness.
- You want your child to stimulate his or her creative side and develop self expression.
- You want him or her to build their self-esteem and confidence and to feel at home in their body so growing up is easier.
- You want your child to develop a life long appreciation for music, dance and the arts.
- And most important, you want your child to be engaged in an activity which is healthy and very, very fun!
.... And the goal of Ginny's Danceworks is to provide you with all that and more.
" I sincerely hope you will find all of the information you need to help you make an informed decision on your child's dance education."
Home of Mr Dance of Michigan 2011 & 2013